Last updated: 2019/07/06
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the ABC CHOMP! website and web app.
ABC CHOMP! is owned and operated by Step by Step, Inc. Step by Step, Inc. is located at:
2376-1 Takasecho Shimokatsuma,
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ABC CHOMP! if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Japan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We take your privacy seriously. This section describes what information we collect and how we use it.
We only collect personal information that you have provided us. If you contact us, sign up for a mailing list or interact with us using social media then you are willingly providing us with personal information. This information may include your name, email address, geographic location and any other information that you have given. This information will be treated in strictest confidence and we will store this information securely. We will never sell or solicit your details to any third-party.
When using the internet, your computer provides non-personal information when it makes requests to a server. This includes information such as referring website, search terms that you use, IP address, type of device or browser that you use, which pages you visit, and the country from which you are accessing our website. Our website host, website platform, and analytics partners collect this non-personal information. We may use this information to analyze trends in customer usage of our services, and use it to help us guide our marketing and development of new products and services.
Our analytics partners may use your non-personal information to analyze trends and understand how websites with their software are used. They may use this information obtained to generate reports and share this non-personal information with third parties.
We are not responsible for Content residing on the website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
You must be at least 13 years of age to register for a free account on ABC CHOMP!. By creating an account and by agreeing to this agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 need permission from a legal guardian before using ABC CHOMP!. If you create an account on ABC CHOMP!, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
The services of ABC CHOMP! are provided on an “as-is” basis with NO WARRANTY insofar as is permitted by law. Use of the services and materials on this website is at your sole risk.
In the instances where the user puchases or uses paid services, Step By Step Inc. makes no warranty that (a) the services will be secure, uninterrupted, consistent, or free from errors. (b) the quality, accuracy of information, and reliability the services will meet your requirements or expections. (c) the results of using the services will be reliable or meeting your requirements or expectations.
Any user purchasing using paid services is not guaranteed (a) compatibility of the services with any device (b) consistency of performance of this website’s services across different devices used, including latency issues, audio issues, display problems related to screen size, software errors, response to user input, or any other software problem. (c) freedom from interruptions in the service, bugs, errors, and inaccurate information. (d) preservation of any information input by the user. (e) continued compatibility across any devices or software as the service is updated or changed.
ABC CHOMP! requires internet access where these services may be impaired by viruses, security breaches, loss of connection, operating system crashes, or any other software problems. In all instances, the user assumes all risk and Step By Step Inc. will not compensate users for any loss, damage, or problems with the service arising in the process of using this website.
Some services on ABC CHOMP! require purchase. The obligation for providing access to these services will only begin once the user successfully completes payment for their purchase of the service(s) that they have ordered. Step By Step Inc. will confirm access to these services by sending a confirmation email.
In the event that the user defaults on their payment, orders a chargeback, or cancels their order, access to the applicable services will be revoked. Step By Step Inc. will be entitled to collect any fees from the customer’s means of payment.
All paid services are non-transferrable and non-refundable within the limitations of statutory rights of the user.
Step By Step Inc. reserves the right to alter existing paid content or withdraw paid content from sale.
All users are responsible for their own conduct. Users must not:
- Attempt or gain any unauthorized access to the service, including any unpurchased paid content, other users’ private data, or website backend.
- Exploit any errors in the website or programming to gain access to paid features or unauthorized sections of the website.
- Exploit the website for unauthorized uses such as data mining, unauthorized monitoring of users, or cryptocurrency mining.
- Sell or attempt to sell content or accounts to third parties.
- Use the website or its services in any way that violates these terms and conditions or any applicable laws.
- Use the website in any way that could reasonably interfere with the ability of other users to use the website, including intentional overloading of the website’s systems or distributed denial of service attacks.
- Upload any content that is upsetting, threatening, immoral, pornographic, violent, discriminatory or that violates applicable laws of acceptable content on the internet.
- Use the website in any way that infringes on any applicable intellectual property laws.
In the event of violation of these Terms and Conditions, Step By Step Inc. reserves the right to terminate user accounts, or otherwise take sanctioning measures necessary to enforce the provisions of this document. Sanctions may include issuing a formal warning, and temporary or permanent ban of the user.
Unless otherwise stated, Step by Step, Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ABC CHOMP!. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.abc-chomp.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.abc-chomp.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.abc-chomp.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.abc-chomp.com
- Redistribute content from Step by Step, Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- The following organizations may link to our website or our web application without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to our application, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Step by Step, Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and © fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ABC CHOMP’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
In the event of dispute between Step By Step Inc. and the user, the place of jurisdiction will be Kagawa prefecture, Japan, or more generally within Japan.
We reserve the right to occasionally update or modify our Terms and Conditions. We recommend periodically reviewing this page. In the event of any change to these Terms and Conditions, a notification will be displayed on the website. If you do not object to the new terms of the website in writing and continue to use our site after a change in these terms and conditions, you automatically agree to the updated Terms and Conditions.